The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Loved IT!!

Very Good game lovwe the simplicity and the multiple endings. you should make another one for sure

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read this if your stuck
Here's how you get all the endings ( not in order)

Kill a human and let them kill you (boat throwing bombs randomly)
Kill a human and fight back and lose
Kill a human and fight back and win
Help the humans and let the baby die
Help the humans and save the baby

Suckaz Suckaz

addictive game

Iike the game alot. But i would have like for there not to be a limit on upgrade since the enemies just keep getting stronger and stronger untill 10 enemies spawn and you have 10 black holes that you can't take care of.

Great Game. Impossible to pass level 68

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

good game

but i found a huge bug, if you double click the enamy base the base becomes yours and the game doesn't continue

good defence game though work on that and it'll be a great game

Gateway II Gateway II

that was soo good

I don't understand what people mean boring or no story, finish the game used your brain power and you'll see how good this is. Very moving and inspirational.
Ever thought about writing a book. Your mind seems to work in that ways, seeing as how you developed the story.

Again very nice work on this, I applaud you, on one of the best peaces made on NG

Traffic Run Traffic Run

not bad but..

no intro, no waiting anf going to the straight to the game made it very difficult to play

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

your cool

this is sooooo nice i i like to create my own music and now that you did this it'slot easier.Plus the people moves are well made .You have out done yourself this is front page material.

RPG Tutorial RPG Tutorial

Good stuff

btw you didn't meantion how to go form screen to screeen and i'd personaly like to know what the codes mean.I've been doing flash for about a year and still don't know what most of the codes do.You must think i'm an idiot but truth be told i always concentrated on the animation.If possible make a code tutorial.

Good stuff keep up the work

Everblayde responds:

If you ever see this which I doubt it. I'm remaking it right now with the actionscript codes explained to the best of my ability. And no I don't think your an idiot Actionscript is hard..

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

HMMMMM

this is a good game.I think one of the best and more flexible.Plus lots of girls but one thing was missing...:( .the hentai

p.s.lovely touch with the cheats