Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

All that is newground

Awesome, simply awesome.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Very Funny, a real representation :P

and to the people under an orc had 1d8+1(average 5) hit points. If a wizard or a sorcerer cast magic missile at 1d4+1 dmg per missile and receive 1 more missile every two level after lvl 1, so even at lvl 1 wiz/sor can kill an orc with a high role. a lvl 3 sor/wiz will kill it almost outright.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

OMFG

This was the best collab i've seen in a long time. Great job

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

i loved it

amazing animation, beautiful fighting, i see you used the nes version of the game. DD2 Seriously one of the best animation. the only thing i can think about is improving the faces. Still got my 5 and 10. keep it up.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

OMG

I was feeling like shit today and decided to watched something on newgrounds. OMFG This made me laugh so hard. Totaly made my day, also watched the other ones too. keep it up. No seriously keep it up i wanna see more :)

Serious Halo Serious Halo

hmm

sorry to say his but it's nopt that great to be in the front page. Good work but not front page material at all.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Welshman75 is an asshole

What the hells wrong with that ass hole (Welshman75)
You are very talented and a good artest not many people can do what you do and the sound isn't bad justa bit out of sync, but very very good movie. I liked it alot

Science Fiction Garbage Science Fiction Garbage

???

Is it me or are the front pages being used as garbage storege this days

NG Time Trial IV NG Time Trial IV

Ohhhh

that some some of the best shit i've ever seen.
Btw Needle you did an amazing job.

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

good stuff?

Ok look like the animation and all but i think you should try to get another idea.Because if you do this it's going to make alot of contriversy.So i suggust to find another idea